Choose a Vegan Strong lifestyle.
Science has shown that the benefits of a plant-based diet are numerous and could include:
- Increased energy
- Improved recovery after exercise
- Decreased cholesterol intake
- Increased nutrient intake, antioxidant intake & fiber intake
- Prevention & possible reversal of heart disease
- Decreased risk of our most common degenerative diseases
- Greater Stamina
- Better overall health
PREVENT, TREAT & REVERSE
- Heart disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
LIKELY IMPROVEMENT IN
- Blood Sugar Levels
- Ability to control cholesterol
- Depression & Anxiety
- Sense of well-being
- Daily physical functioning
FEEL BETTER WITH
- Increased energy levels
- Better sleep
- Improved general health & wellness
- Renewed Vitality
The Protein Myth
One of the common misconceptions about a vegan "diet" is that vegans struggle to consume adequate protein when eating only plants. This is simply not true.
The human requirement for protein is so low, at just 5-10% of total calories coming from protein, that anyone who consumes adequate total calories based on their own needs will, very likely, by default, consume adequate protein without even trying.
That's because all plants contain amino acids, the building blocks of protein. Because of the macronutrient make up of foods being comprised of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats, one may feel confident in knowing that as long as calorie needs are met, protein needs will also be met.
Plant-Based Protein vs Animal-Based Protein
Join our Vegan Strong community!