Snickerdoodle Protein Cookies
May 14, 2019 - By Robert Cheeke
Snickerdoodle Protein Cookie
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup Brown Rice Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup vanilla unsweetened almond Milk
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ½ cup Bee Free Honee
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix the coconut flour, protein powder, cinnamon, and baking powder together
- Add almond milk, Bee Free Honee, melted coconut oil, cashew butter, and vanilla into the flour mixture
- This will be a very stiff dough. You will need to use your hands to knead it all together. Add almond milk 1-2 tablespoons at a time if it is too dry. But the result should be a stiff, dry dough that holds together when you squeeze it into a ball.
- Split the dough into quarters and then each quarter in half. Form each piece into a large thick cookie about the size of your palm. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of brown sugar and dust with cinnamon.
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Allow to cool before eating for best texture.
Join our Vegan Strong community!